Saturday, February 16, 2008

Long Weekend

Mad props to Jimage! He helped me out (again) setting things up, I don't know what I'd do without him! I had this blog setup a long time ago, as evidenced by the first (and only) entry at the time back in January. It was on one of those default blog templates, and I really didn't want to fuss with putting the look of this thing together...hence the help from Jim, a fellow convention organizer (Emerald City Comicon). I totally need to pay him like $8 or something....

So it's the Family long weekend here in Calgary/Alberta, which means lots of time dedicated to working on the Expo. There's been a few really cool developments for the show that I can't wait to tell the world! I've been picking up a bunch of flights for our guests, and trying to coordinate things so it's easier for us during they're stay.

The best thing right now is we're sold out of exhibit space at this year's show. My big focus right now is getting the majority of our marketing elements setup. I've got a great feeling about this year's show, and it's less than 2.5 months away!

I'm going to force myself to post something everyday from here until the show!

- Kandrix

No comments: