Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chillin' at the Airport

Our flight's been delayed by an hour, which actually works out pretty nice. It gives me a chance to grab some food and do some more work (over the internet) before getting on the place. I'm never really bothered by flight delays, it's just a good opportunity to do some creative thinking. I find that I'm much better working things out when I'm away from home because you're not stuck with the regular day to day of life.

The only thing that sucks with travel is hauling around stuff. I just recently picked up a new laptop. It's one of those monster 17" ones from Dell (who has now become my second wife)...I call her Della....This thing weighs about 20 pounds, without the power supply (which is also a monster). So if you see me walking around with an incredibly developed right side over the next few months, you can credit Della. I think she'll break the tiny little airplane tray...

- Kandrix

No comments: