Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Off to Wondercon

It's been a couple of busy nights, getting things ready. A bunch of advertising things had to get wrapped up, like Pattison and an ad for New Tribe Magazine. I got a couple of emails from our retailer friends saying they just got our postcards from Diamond Distribution. So that's cool!


We printed off 24,000+ postcards, out of which there's only a handful left. So I'm working on the second batch right now, we've got more guests lined up, and things are much further along now then when the initial set went to press.


I'm also heading off to WonderCon in San Francisco tomorrow. It'll be kinda different this time because the show is completely sold out, and we've got a waiting list already! That being said, I can't really invite anybody else to the show because there's no space to put them. What I can do is some pre-planning for 2009!


Last thing before I forget, here's the colored versions that Omar sent me...that' right, versions! He sent a color variant which was awesome!



- Kandrix

No comments: