Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Deadline Done!!!

So I was up until the wee morning hours working on the ad for Pattison. I got it done, slept for a handful of hours and dragged my tired butt outta bed for work. Work went surprisingly well. Sometimes you're so tired you just don't want to do anything but sleep. Then you start thinking about sleep, and how comfortable your bed feels, then the day drags on and on....fortunately this wasn't one of those days!

What I'm really thrilled about is that Pattison will also be donating an extra 47 x 68 poster for the show. We're going to get all of our guests to sign it, and it'll be the last auction item in our charity auction. That's right. Every single guest. That'll be more than 60 signatures on this poster. I got the inspiration/idea when was visiting Bobby "Boom" Beck over at Animation Mentor a while ago (2 years?).

Quick reference...Bobby used to work at Pixar, and worked on Toy Story II. He's got this poster that's got a whole bunch of signatures from the people that worked on the film. I thought it was such a cool thing.

Now this isn't exactly a super-original idea, there's lots of films/projects/sports teams that have signatures from everyone around. But it's really cool when it's your own thing!

I'll put up what the poster looks like later on!

- Kandrix

No comments: