Saturday, March 1, 2008

Packed Work Weekend!

I guess that streak of posting everyday ended...gotta start another one! This will be one of the first weekends I've actually got that's completely free to work on all sorts of Expo stuff. I've made my task list, and hopefully I can stayed focused on getting everything done. It's really tough sometimes because it's easy to get side tracked. I call it the 'can of worms syndrome', where something pops up and you thing it's just a quick and easy task, but turns out to require much more work than you planned.

I've got to book more flights for our guests, do a web update (got some new surprise guests that I'm excited to tell everyone about!), finish some web promos, work on the programming and costume contest/masquerade....and a whole bunch of other things. It should be very productive!

What's also really cool is I've been getting a bunch of our guest's artbook pieces. I love seeing how a project comes together!

If I've got time, I'm also going to start laying out the program guide, I've got less than three weeks before that goes to print!

I also noticed how much text I've got, so here's the rough promo image of Marvel's Phoenix drawn by Gene Ha!


- Kandrix

No comments: