Monday, March 17, 2008

Toughest Week Ahead

This week will be the toughest week for me (by far) with regards to the show. There's lots of pressure everywhere. The program needs to go to print pretty much right away. It's ballooned up to 24 pages, plus a 4 page map insert. I've got 16 pages out of 28 complete right now. It's funny because at the beginning of last weekend, I was pretty much "flipping a coin" to decide what to work on first. I guess I'm lucky that I spent the time working on the guide....but of course I got that crazy deadline.

But I did get a source of inspiration today, one of the guys I haven't seen in a while dropped in with some posters and gave me that "little bit of pick me up" that I needed. There's only 40 some odd days until the big show. I just gotta remind myself that now's the time to stay focused, or a lot of the hard work we all put into getting this thing off the ground could suffer.

I also just got the artbook pieces by Jo Chen and Amy Hadley late last night/early this morning, both of which brought a big smile to my face!

Well...onto page 17!

- Kandrix

No comments: