Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moving Things Along

It's been a good couple of days. I've been able to get a bunch of things finished up for the Expo, and it's nice to have a bunch of things off your plate...unfortunately there's even more stuff to do! You ever see that episode of the Simpsons, where Homer's got the stone of shame, and he's so happy when it comes off...then they attach the stone of triumph? And it's a bigger stone?

That's pretty much how I feel.

I think I saw something about only 49 days left....and I don't even know when that was posted....so there's a shrinking window of time. This must sound repetitive with me talking about getting something done, and having another thing to do...

I met with our ad agency today, and they presented some concepts for our ad campaign. I have to admit that I wasn't sure what to expect, but I m pretty jazzed about what they showed me. We've only got a few weeks to make the ad deadlines, so the crunch is on (again!)

What was really interesting is that they were looking through our guest artists, and picked out one artist to make some of their concepts. That artist was Omar Dogan, which was really cool! We also talked about ideas on tying in our print concepts with our television promotions. Should be fun!

Well, that's it for now!

- Kandrix

No comments: